1.2 This Policy is developed subject to the requirements of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, laws and other statutory acts of the Russian Federation in the field of personal data.
1.3 The Operator is entitled to make changes to this Policy by posting the amended version of the Policy on the Website without the consent of the User. After the changes are made, the Policy will apply to the previously collected Personal Data only to the extent that it does not involve a diminution of the rights of the individuals concerned.
1.4 This Policy has been developed in order to comply with the requirements of paragraph. 2 ч. 1 Article 18.1 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
2.1 Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data by means of computer equipment.
2.2 Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except for cases, if processing is necessary for specification of personal data)
2.3 Website - a website located on the Internet at: https://retext.ai/.
2.4 Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases of personal data, and providing their processing of information technology and technical means.
2.5 Anonymisation of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without using additional information, the attribution of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data.
2.6 Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7 Operator - Individual Entrepreneur Olga Sergeevna Shkryaba (OGRNIP 319169000080290, TIN 165056629802), which processes the User's personal data.
2.8 Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a certain or defined User of the Website https://retext.ai/.
2.9 Personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution, - personal data, access to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data, authorized by the subject of personal data for distribution in the manner prescribed by law on personal data (hereinafter - personal data, authorized for distribution).
2.10. User - any visitor to the Website https://retext.ai/.
2.11. Disclosure of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data - actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an unspecified circle of persons.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data - any action, as a result of which it becomes impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which tangible media of personal data are destroyed.
3.1 The main rights and obligations of the Operator:
3.1.1. The Operator is entitled to:
- obtain from the subject of personal data accurate information containing personal data;
- To demand from the subject of personal data timely correction of provided personal data.
3.1.2. The operator is obliged to:
- process personal data in the manner prescribed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation;
- To consider requests from the subject of personal data (his/her legal representative) concerning the processing of personal data, and to provide motivated responses;
- To provide the subject of personal data (his/her legal representative) with the possibility to have free access to his/her personal data
- To take measures on clarification, destruction of personal data on the subject of personal data in connection with his/her (his/her legal representative's) legal and substantiated requests
- Arrange protection of personal data in accordance with requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2 Basic rights and obligations of subjects of personal data:
3.2.1 The subject of personal data has the right to:
- To obtain full information on its personal data, processed by the operator;
- access to their personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of any record containing their personal data, except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- clarification of his/her personal data, their blocking or destruction in cases where personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing
- Withdrawal of consent to processing of personal data;
- Taking measures to protect its rights under the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Appealing against the Operator's acts or omissions to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court;
- To exercise other rights provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.2.2. Subjects of personal data shall
- Provide to the Operator only accurate data about themselves;
- Notify the Operator of the clarification (updating, modification) of their personal data.
3.3. Persons, who provided the Operator with inaccurate information about themselves or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4 User is entitled to send the Operator requests for information regarding the processing of his personal data (regarding the use of his personal data) in writing to the following address: Kazan 420059, Kazan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Street, 66, Bldg. 2, sq.1.
4.1 The legal basis for the processing of personal data by the Operator is
5.1 The Operator can process personal data of the following categories of subjects:
- Counterparties under civil law contracts (individuals);
- visitors to the Site.
5.2 Personal data processed by the Operator includes:
- email address (e-mail);
- history of requests, views and activities on the Sites and its services, date and time of the session;
- ip-address, location information, device type, information about the user's browser (or other program by means of which the access to the Site is carried out);
5.3. The Operator shall ensure that the content and scope of the processed personal data corresponds to the stated processing purposes and, if necessary, shall take measures to eliminate their redundancy in relation to the stated processing purposes.
5.4 The Operator shall not process special categories of personal data relating to race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or intimate life.
5.5 The Operator shall not transfer personal data across borders.
5.6 The Operator does not process payments and information about the User's bank card when making a payment. All payments are processed by the payment system "Ukassa".
6.1 Personal data is processed by the Operator for the following purposes:
- identification of the User for the use of the Site;
- granting the User access to the personalized resources of the Website;
- Conclusion of any contracts with the subjects of personal data and their further execution;
- conduct of campaigns, surveys, interviews, tests and research on the Site by the Operator;
- feedback with subjects of personal data, including processing of their requests and appeals, informing them about the operation of the Website
- control and improvement of Website services, including those offered on the Website;
- generation of statistical reports;
- performing other functions, powers and duties imposed on the Operator by Russian laws.
6.2 The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and different events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages through the functionality of the relevant section of the User's personal account on the website https://retext.ai/..
6.3 Anonymous data of the Users, collected via Internet statistic services, serves for collecting information about the User's activities on the Website, improving the quality of the Website and its content.
7.1 Processing of personal data provided by the User shall be carried out by the Operator with the use of automation means.
7.2. The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transfers (distribution, provision, access), depersonalizes, blocks, deletes and destroys the User's personal data.
7.3. The Operator shall process personal data subject to the consent of the personal data subject (hereinafter - the Consent), except as provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation, when the processing of personal data may be carried out without such Consent.
7.4 The Consent to the processing of personal data (Appendix № 1) and consent to receive mailings and promotional materials (Appendix № 2) is provided by the User in electronic form in one of the following ways
7.4.1. by clicking on the "Accept" button or other button with similar content;
7.4.2. by putting a tick in the checkbox on the Site.
The composition and terms of collecting impersonal data using third-party software are determined directly by their rights holders and may include:
- Browser data (type, version, cookies);
- Device data and the location of the device;
- Operating system data (type, version, screen resolutions);
- Query data (time, click source, IP address).
The impersonal data shall not be combined with the information about the User specified in point 5.2 of this Policy and shall not be used to identify the User.
7.7 The condition for termination of personal data processing may be the achievement of the personal data processing objectives, expiration of the Consent or withdrawal of the Consent by the subject of personal data, as well as detection of unlawful processing of personal data.
7.8 Consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his/her representative by sending a written request to the Operator at the address: 66, bldg. 2, sq. 1, Nursultan Nazarbayev Street, Kazan, 420059.
7.9 The consent to the processing of personal data, which has been authorised for disclosure, shall cease to have effect from the moment of receipt by the Operator of the request as specified in Clause 7.7 of this Policy.
7.10. When processing personal data, the Operator shall take or ensure that the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures are taken to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions in relation to personal data.
7.11. Personal data shall be stored in a form that makes it possible to identify the subject of personal data, for a period no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing, except in cases where the storage period of personal data is established by federal law, a contract to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor.
7.12. When storing personal data the Operator uses databases located in the territory of the Russian Federation.
8.1. If the fact of inaccuracy of personal data or unlawfulness of its processing is confirmed, personal data shall be subject to updating by the Operator, or its processing shall be terminated accordingly.
8.2 The fact of inaccuracy of personal data or unlawfulness of its processing may be established either by the personal data subject or by the competent state authorities of the Russian Federation.
8.3 In the manner provided for in clause. 7.7 The data subject shall be entitled to demand that the Operator clarify, block or destroy his/her personal data if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated processing purpose, as well as to take statutory measures to protect his/her rights.
8.4 Upon achievement of the personal data processing objectives, as well as in case of withdrawal of Consent by the personal data subject, the personal data shall be destroyed if:
- The Operator is not entitled to carry out the processing without the Consent of the personal data subject;
- Unless otherwise provided in the contract to which the personal data subject is a party, beneficiary or guarantor;
- otherwise is not stipulated in any other agreement between the Operator and the personal data subject.
9.1 All relations regarding the processing of personal data, which are not reflected in this Policy, shall be governed by the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9.3 The Operator is entitled to make changes to this Policy. The date of the last update shall be indicated in the current edition. The new version of the Policy shall take effect upon its posting on the Website, unless otherwise stipulated by the new version of the Policy. The current version of the Policy is available on the Website at all times: https://retext.ai/.
Annex no. 1 to
I, by clicking on the "Accept" button or other button with similar content and/or by checking a checkbox on the website https://retext.ai/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), acting freely, of my own free will and in my own interest,
I give my consent to process my personal data (hereinafter - Consent) to the Individual Entrepreneur Olga Sergeevna Shkryaba (OGRNIP 319169000080290 INN 165056629802, postal address: 420059, Kazan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Street, 66, Bldg. 2, sq. 1) (hereinafter - Operator), with the following conditions
Annex No. 2 to
I, by putting a sign in the checkbox on the website https://retext.ai/ (hereinafter referred to as the Site), acting freely, of my own free will and in my own interest,
I give my consent to receive from Individual Entrepreneur Olga Sergeevna Shkryaba (OGRNIP 319169000080290 INN 165056629802, postal address: 66, Bldg. 2, sq. 1, Nursultan Nazarbayev Street, Kazan, 420059)
advertising, informational and other messages by the following means:
- push notifications,
- letters sent to my email address,
- otherwise to the e-mail address I have provided.
I confirm that I am notified that in case I do not wish to receive advertisements under the above terms, I should uncheck the box "I want to receive advertisements and promotional messages" by clicking on it in the personal profile of the User on the website https://retext.ai/.
I also confirm that I am notified that I can unsubscribe from receiving advertisements at any time via the functionality of the relevant section of my personal account on the site https://retext.ai/.