How to design the cover page of the report in 2023
Learn how to design a report cover page in 2023. Don't forget to download a sample cover sheet for school, college, and university students
- What the report consists of
- Rules for the design of the title page of the report according to GOST 2023
- How to design the "cap" of the title page of the report
- The design of the central part of the title page
- Right column of the cover page
- What a properly designed cover page looks like
- Sample title page for the school report
- Sample cover sheet for college
- Sample title page for the university report
- Download a sample cover page of the report in word
- Frequently Asked Questions
A report is an oral or written presentation of work done, topic studied, or discipline covered. The report does not just talk about what was done, but also evaluates the results of the work.
What the report consists of
The report formatting is much easier than the formatting of the essay. The report includes three obligatory parts:
- Introduction - the introductory part, which highlights the topic of the report, its relevance and challenges.
- The main part. The most voluminous part. It contains arguments, describes the course of the work, the problems encountered during the study, reflections.
- Conclusion - part of the summing up. Here explanations are given about what was done, what was achieved, what was learned.
Rules for the design of the title page of the report according to GOST 2023
The title page is an important part of the document because it describes the name of the school, who did the work, when, on what topic, and who checked it. According to the title page you can make the first conclusions about the whole document. Therefore, standards for the design of academic papers have been developed. Some of these standards are uniform for many countries. For example, GOST 2.105-95 - "Unified System for Design Documentation" (USKED) .
How to design the "cap" of the title page of the report
The cover page begins with a "header". This is the uppermost part of the sheet.
- First line (in capital letters): "MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
- On the line below is the full name of the school. Lifehack: The correct full name is on the university's website.
- Another line below is the name of the faculty and department.
Design of the central part of the title page
- The central part that follows the "hat" begins in the center of the sheet with the word "REPORT".
- On the next line is the subject and discipline.
- The subject is indicated below with a capital letter.
Right column of the cover page
- Then on the right side of the sheet is aligned group and name of the student.
- Position and name of the examining teacher.
On the lowest line of the page (before the footer) in the center is the city and year.
What a properly designed cover page looks like
Before you make out the title page, you need to write the report itself. When there is little time and there are similar topics on the Internet, you can not reinvent the wheel. It is enough to paraphrase the text with the help of Retext.AI neural network . And your report is ready! The only thing you need to know is how to write a proper title page. You candownloada sample title page (word) below.
Sample title page for the school report
How to design the title page of the report at school:
- At the very top, in the center, write the full name of the school. For example, Municipal Educational Institution Secondary General Education School №7;
- in the middle of the sheet write a REPORT;
- Below center, the subject and topic of the paper;
- Below, on the right side, "The student of the same class, name and surname, did it;
- under this "Checked by teacher's name and surname";
- at the very bottom in the center is the city and the year;
- The title page for the school report isthe same for all subjects. Both for literature and for physical education, history, biology, etc. Of course, if the teacher does not require special design.
Report title page sample for school - download
Sample cover sheet for college
In secondary vocational schools, the standards for the design of papers are about the same as in universities. Differences are related only to the requirements of a particular educational organization. At the very top in the middle write the full name of the school, below the name of the department. Then everything is the same as in the university.
Title page word report for college - download
Sample title page for the university report
How to make a title page for the report to the university:
- Top center (cap) starts with "MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION" in uppercase letters;
- the line below the full name of the university;
- on the next line in the middle is the department and the chair;
- then in capital letters "REPORT" in the middle of the page. This is the beginning of the second block of the title page.
- below the name of the course in the format: "in the discipline: name";
- on the next line: "on the subject: The subject of the report with a capital letter;
- The third block about the student and instructor is on the right side of the sheet. Here they write: "Performed by the student of the group № and name", "Reviewed by the teacher: Name and surname";
- The title page ends with the name of the city and the year on the lowest line in the center.
The title page of the report sample for the university - download
When the text of the paper is ready and it is clear how to design the title page of the report, it remains to form a document and check its uniqueness. The percentage of uniqueness is quickly determined using the Retext.AIservice . Here you can also quickly improve originality by using the Paraphrase button . Follow the link and read about how to bypass anti-plagiarism and raise the originality of the text.
Download a sample cover page of the report in word
Report title page sample for school
Title page word report for college
The title page of the report sample for the university
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the cover page for the report different for different grades at school?
No. The cover page for the student report for grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 is the same.
- Is there a difference in the title page of the different courses of the university?
No. The format of the title page is the same for all courses.
- How do I sign the title page?
The easiest way to sign a report is to take a sample title page and replace the name, subject, subject, and other data in it with your own, while maintaining the formatting. A handwritten signature is not required. There are sites where you can design the title page of the report online, but it is better to focus on the rules of the school.
This article figured out how to design the title page of the report in 2023, how a correct title page of the report of a student and a school student should look like .Gave examples of cover page design. And if there is very little time left, and the report is not yet ready, you can use a neural network to paraphrase the text Retext.AI.